Thursday, February 4, 2010

Poem #1

Revelations: Grime
A poem in alternating stanzas
by Storm and Drunk
The wine flowed like urine
The urine like blood
I wandered to Turin
I witnessed the flood

Send Delilah out of Samson’s tent
And Mary, from Jesus, to a nunnery
Since Eve we’ve not a thing to say
To women, evil Jezebels eternal.

Slimy, crabby, lace-y, lube-y
Crawling like spiders towards the light
These girls dress in silk that’s ruby
And wait like mantises all night

And they wonder why whores – killed Jack the Ripper
It was because he couldn’t get to Victoria
Through the jewels, and the couriers, and the drugs and the fat
Nothing would ever kill her, were it not for that satanic gnat.

And from the rift, a monster beckons
As if half-sleeping, looking foolish.
My guard-dog barks, I think he reckons
Tonight’s events must needs be ghoulish.

They walked through the forests, deep and dark
In the forests they walked.
Those pagans, those carnivores, to whom Conrad gave his heart
Who killed Piggy, and Simon. They start –

Anon! A monkey shrieks and I head now towards death
I wish I’d known her smells and sights before…
And so I take a hit of crystal meth
So as to bring me closer to her door

OH, IN THE DEPTHS OF MY DEAR GHETTO
NEVER GET IN A CAR THAT SMELLS LIKE CAT PEE!

No comments: